at New Hope Valley
Enjoy the people, places and things you've always loved with the peace of mind that comes from knowing our caregivers are on-site 24 hours a day.
Your personalized service plan includes any ongoing assistance you may need with daily care and activities, leaving everything else in your capable hands.
Residents may receive assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing, at mealtimes, when taking medication, moving throughout their home and much more. A mobile emergency response system is also provided that will summon help at any time of the day.
We are here to help seniors go about their lives with independence and dignity.
WHAT'S INCLUDED FOR ASSISTED LIVING
- 3 restaurant-style meals per day
- All utilities
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry service for bed linens and towels
- 24-hour on-site nursing or caregiver staff
- Emergency response system
- Social, religious, educational, recreational and wellness programs and activities
- On-site gym with fitness equipment and classes
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Scheduled transportation to group outings and events