Sharing a home-cooked meal with friends and family is one of the simple pleasures of life. Which is why we offer restaurant-style dining and serve a variety of delicious dishes using only the freshest ingredients.
Our Executive Chef carefully plans and prepares our menu. You can even share your thoughts, ideas and recipes at our Food Service Review each month. It is our pleasure to add our residents' favorite dishes to the menu or to try something new.
Crab Cake Recipe
Half cup mayo
1 tbs Dijon
1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp hot sauce
1 pound jumbo lump crab
20 saltine crackers finely crushed
Garnish: Cajun remoulade, roasted red pepper coulis, microgreens and lemon wedge
*Form patties and sear on all sides. Once sides are browned, bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
Join us for a delicious meal in our main dining rooms or reserve a special room or area for visiting family and friends.
- Comfort food with a flair
- A taste of home: residents are invited to share their recipes
- Cultural and historical food influences
- Monthly Culinary Chat with residents
Naturally Healthy Food
- Market fresh fruits and vegetables available daily
- Seasonal ingredients
- Emphasis on herbs and spices over salt and fat
- Nutritional assessments available from registered dietician
- 'Let food be thy medicine' philosophy
Excellence in Service
- Classically trained chef
- Restaurant-style dining and amenities
- Daily specials
- Breakfast served all day
- Casual/formal dining
- Upscale table settings
- Professionally trained servers
- Delivery service available
These are the ‘best of the best’ food photos from our communities. Thanks to our Culinary Directors, and their teams, that are #CookingWithLove for our residents. Great job Chefs!